The Famous and Successful Franchise Program
Franchising is a very popular business model in the United States and in many countries throughout the world. It is proven that investing in a franchise reduces exposure to risk by following a proven system. While there are no guarantees in business, our franchise program has been carefully developed and executed over the years.
Since our brand is very important to us, we decided long ago to develop a franchise system that will hopefully do two things: preserve the respected reputation of the Famous Famiglia brand and provide a business opportunity to entrepreneurs.
Famous Famiglia is currently seeking qualified franchisees in a variety of markets. While our preference is to attract experienced food & beverage operators, experience in the industry is not a requirement. We encourage motivated individuals that have a long-term vision for entrepreneurship and own their own business to consider our program.
We feel there are certain traits about an individual, or a group, that might make them an ideal Famous Famiglia franchisee candidate. These are some of the traits we are looking for:
- You have a passion for the pizza/restaurant industry
- You have a natural desire to serve people
- You have the ability to motivate a team of individuals
- You pay attention to detail and follow through on tasks
- You are a natural team player
- You are a good listener and understand the value of following a proven system
- You share in a similar work ethic and promote a healthy work environment
- You have a business plan for your Famous Famiglia business
- You have the financial wherewithal to establish your business
We welcome entrepreneurial individuals and groups that are interested in considering multi-unit development programs. We also offer territorial exclusivity to qualifying prospects.
FRANCHISE OFFERING IS MADE BY PROSPECTUS ONLY
The information contained herein is for informational purposes only.
This website is not a franchise offering and it is not intended to constitute an offer to sell a franchise. Any franchise offering can only be made by prospectus filed with the applicable authorities in the location in which such offering is made. Furthermore, any such filing does not constitute approval of the offering by the applicable authorities.
No offer or sale of a restaurant franchise will be made except by franchise disclosure document filed with the applicable authorities and in compliance with such rules and regulations promulgated by such authorities.